a vector is given as A = 3x^ + 4y^ and a second is given by F = -7x^ =3y^
what is the magnitude of A + F
A ball is shot at 40 m/s at an angle of 55o above horizontal. what is the component of the velocity along the vertical axis?
A vector is given by b = 14 x^ – 20y^, What is the angle with respect to the +x^ axis?
A vector is given by A = 4x^ + 2y^ and vector B = 5x^ + 2y^
What is the magnitude of A.B? e.g. the magnitude of the dot product of A and B
note you will need the magnitude of each vector and the angle between them
1. A vector has a magnitude of 30 and it points at 25o to the negative side of the positive y axis. Assume a standard orthogonal coordinate system where pos y is up and pos x is to the right.
what are the components? (x,y)
4. A box is moving at 6 m/s, it accelerates at 1.4 m/s2 and reaches a final velocity of 24 m/s. how much time did this take?
1. i walked for 2 km at a constant speed of 3 m/s then turned right and walked 6 km at 2 m/s.
What was my average velocity?
1. i was moving at 8 m/s initially, i then slowed to 2 m/s in a minute. how far did i travel?
2. i throw ball up at 4 m/s, how high does the ball reach?
1. A book falls, from rest, off a 3 m shelf hits the ground at 7.67 m/s How much time was the book in the air?