I’m trying to learn for my Psychology class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
The topic I’m choosing for this paper is eating disorders.
The paper must be between 5-8 pages in length (double-spaced, 12 point font, 1-inch margins; no hand-written papers). Please note, title page and reference list page are both required, however, neither are included in the 5-8 pages in length. Papers less than 5 pages will not receive full credit. The paper must include at least 3 research citations (scientific references, APA style for citations and references).
Paper Format and Grading Criteria
The paper must follow the format below to receive the maximum of 100 points.
- Title Page with title of the paper, your name, id number, date, and course number
- Paper begins with a clear statement/introduction of the topic of your choice.
- Paper then provides research to support the overview of your topic.
- Reference list at the end in APA Style (most recent version) .
- Do not exceed 8 written pages for the body of the paper (i.e., not including cover page or reference list).
· Title page contains the title of the paper, your name, id number, date, and course number (I will put the information for this part on my own)· Paper begins with a clear statement/introduction of your topic.· Paper then provides solid, verifiable information and research to support the overview of the topicIncludes at least 3 empirical research citations, summarized in the article, and listed in a reference list at the end of the paper in APA Style. Problems with appropriate referencing would include listing reference in body of paper but not in the reference list, or providing a direct quote without listing page numbers.
Research from citations appropriately summarized showing student understood the article (e.g. not just quoted, not taken out of context)Citations clearly apply to topic, and provide some balance (not all just in support of the author’s position)· Summary· Exposition: grammar, spelling, punctuation, clarityEducate me on the topic of your choice! Why is this topic important to you or of interest to you? This can be interwoven with your personal experience. Please make sure to add research and credible information. This is not just about your opinion or personal experience.