I’m stuck on a Philosophy question and need an explanation.
For an additional 5 points of extra credit (to be added to your overall final exam score), please assess the course in 2-3 paragraphs.
Though this is not my first time teaching critical thinking, it is my first time teaching it online, and also my first time using Canvas. I’m really eager to get some input, be it positive or negative, so I can keep doing the things that students like, and review and modify the things that students don’t care for as much.
Things to consider (thought you don’t need to answer all of these questions) when evaluating:
1. Was the course easy to navigate?
2. Was the coursework clear and understandable?
3. Did the readings support your overall learning?
4. Were you able to learn useful and valuable information?
5. Were the quizzes/assignments relevant to your learning?
6. Did this course meet or exceed your expectations? If not, how can it be improved?