Environmental Forces and Forces Analysis
- Select a contemporary environmental force/trend, such as politics in health care, new technological advances in health care, the impact of recession/economic issues on utilization of health care, etc. Using and reviewing a scholarly article that discusses this force/trend.
- Reflect on your own health care organization. Imagine you have been hired as a marketing consultant to help guide your organization in understanding evolving environmental forces/trends that may impact marketing.
- Analyze the environmental force/trend you selected. Include how the organization in the article is using the force/trend to better understand itself.
- With your selected health care organization in mind, conduct a SWOT analysis of the environmental force/trend you selected.
- above expectations
- The analysis of the environmental force/trend shows depth, breadth, triangulation, and clarity in critical thinking.
The four components of the SWOT analysis show depth, breadth, triangulation, and clarity in critical thinking.
The analysis of the force/trend impact on the marketing of an organization shows depth, breadth, triangulation, and clarity in critical thinking.
The analysis is well organized, uses professional tone, contains original writing and proper paraphrasing, contains very few or no writing and/or spelling errors, and is fully consistent with graduate-level writing style. …The work is supported by least five high-quality references including two from peer-reviewed journals.