Your work over the next 8 weeks will lead-up to your ability to represent an enterprise security architecture solution as a diagram or diagrams with annotations. The project involves depicting a Security Architecture for one of the following businesses:
· Financial (Bank, brokerage, Insurer, etc.)
· Hospital/Medical Services
· Social Media Company
· Energy Company (Electrical Utility, Oil Company, Solar, Wind, etc.)
· Manufacturer (Automobile, Computer, Consumer Electronics, etc.)
There are 2 milestone deliverables for the project:
Milestone 1: Project Abstract, Goals and Approach (Words limit: 800-1000)
· Identify the business type you have selected for your paper.
· Provide a brief overview of the business
· Submissions due Sunday, end of Week 5. (20% of final grade)
Milestone 2: Architectural diagrams and annotations (Words limit: 1000-2000)
· Milestone 2 will include all materials from Milestone 1 and
· Architectural diagrams and annotations
· Submissions due Sunday, end of Week 8 (30% of final grade)
Compose your work in a .doc or .docx file type using a word processor (such as Microsoft Word, etc.) and save it frequently to your computer.
Check your work and correct any spelling or grammatical errors.