By successfully completing this assignment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following EPAs and practice behaviors:
C9:Evaluate Practice with Individuals, Families, Groups, Organizations, and Communities
- C9.GP.A Select and use appropriate methods for evaluation of outcomes.
- C9.GP.C Critically analyze, monitor, and evaluate intervention and program processes and outcomes.
For this assignment, select a practice method or program in which you either work or volunteer. What are the outcomes for the program? Does the program or practice have specific goals? Are the outcomes or the goals measurable? Once you have selected the practice method or program, develop a research protocol for how you would evaluate the program.
Complete the following:
- Explain why you selected this practice method or program.
- Describe what you already know about the practice or program.
- Describe the outcomes or specific goals the program has.
- Explain how you might apply your personal and professional knowledge and skills to evaluate the program or practice.
- Describe how you would evaluate the practice or program. Would you conduct interviews with participants, staff or the community?
- Identify ways you might you go about getting this information.
The assignment you submit is expected to meet the following requirements:
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting standards.
- Length of paper: Minimum of three double-spaced pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.