- Explain why you selected this research question.
- Describe what you already know about the problem.
- How might your practice experience inform a study regarding this problem, given the research problem that you have identified?
- What do you know about the origins, prevalence, and correlates of the problem?
- How might you apply your personal and professional knowledge and skills to the study planning process, if you were to conduct a study on this topic?
- Explain how a search of the literature on the topic that you have selected can inform both the researcher and influence the research design process.
- What functions does the literature review serve?
- How you might go about conducting a literature review for your proposed study on the topic that you chose? Describe the steps you might take.
- Explain whether there are other sources of information that might be related to your topic.
- What are the sources?
- How might you go about getting this information?
The assignment you submit is expected to meet the following requirements:
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting standards.
- Length of paper: Minimum of three double-spaced pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
The research question is
A study that seeks to identify the prevalence and effects of Mental disorder among the youth in the modern-day U.S.