Can you help me understand this Psychology question?
Please consider the following question through the lens of a developmental psychologist. Please explain and support your answers.
- What job does their mom get?
- How annoying are the seniors at the “camp out”?
- What do we see (for the first time) Mason consuming at the campout?
- What do we see (for the first time) Mason doing in the car?
- What major event(s) have happened in the dad’s life?
- Why does Mason get upset with his dad (in the van)?
- What did you think about the gifts Mason received from his grandparents?
- What do you think of Mr. Turlington’s darkroom chat?
- What reason did Mason’s mom give for originally buying the house she now wanted to sell?
- How motivating did you feel Mason’s boss was?
- Do you agree with Mason that we are becoming cyborgs? How about his views of Facebook?
- How does Mason describe his mother? How would you describe yours?
- What is the drama between Sheena and Mason?
- What does Mason’s boss give him as a graduation gift?
- Who is the manager that takes care of the family at the restaurant?
- Why is Mason’s mom having a hard time with his leaving?
- How well do you think Mason and his roommate Dalton will get along?