I don’t understand this Philosophy question and need help to study.
(On number 15 If you can just come up with a random person that is famous and interesting that just seems cool to you that would be awesome!)
8. Humanities Scavenger Hunt
Directions: Conduct research to identify the following people or creation. Provide a short comprehensive history of each person and/or creation that you identify. Explain how each makes an important contribution to the broad field of Humanities. For example, explain how the creation is “bestselling, groundbreaking, or inherently beautiful.”
Do not include those people or items that are named in the course.
Be certain to cite your sources and include any links you find in your search.
1. A famous philosopher and his/her philosophy
2. A famous architect and his/her most famous building
3. A famous painter and the title of his/her work
4. A famous photographer and the title of his/her work
5. A famous singer and title of his/her work
6. A famous novelist and the title of his/her work
7. A famous playwright and the title of his/her work
8. A famous play or musical and its author
9. A famous musician and the title of his/her work
10. A famous songwriter and the title of his/her work
11. A famous graphic artist and the title of his/her work
12. A famous athlete and his/her accomplishment
13. A famous actor/actress and identify his/her work
14. A famous song and its author
15. Your choice!