I’m studying and need help with a English question to help me learn.
Must Provide Your own Book “Heads of the colored people”
- You should write about “A Conversation about Bread.” from “Heads of the colored People”
- Journals are 1-2 pages double spaced.
- Please make sure you put your name and journal number at the top of your journal entry.
- What should be in your journal? A journal entry should contain 4 items about each piece of literature you read in the textbook:
- A brief synopsis of what the section was about [think characters, conflict, resolution]
- Any lines or phrases that have particular significance [think important themes, climactic moments]
- A short explanation of what you liked or found most valuable about the piece
- Any questions you have about the piece.