I’m trying to learn for my Statistics class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
Research encompasses more than just data collection; it begins with a review of work that has already been completed. This requires finding journal articles that are associated with the topic of interest. It is important that when you find these articles that you have the ability to pull the important information from the article that will be needed.
Research Topic Selection Directions:
Consider your field of study and think of a topic that interests you. Once you have an area of interest, perform a library search for a scholarly article that uses inferential statistics to study this area.
Write a 250–750 word essay that includes the following:
- The topic of interest and importance to your field
- An article summary specifically addressing the following points:
- – What are the hypothesis statements and/or research question(s)?
- – Which specific inferential test was used in the paper?
- – State the specific P-Value of Confidence Interval found by the authors.
- – What are the results of the study?
Refer to “MAT-274-R-TopicSelectionChecklist,” prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the GCU Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Submit this assignment to LoudCloud as directed by your instructor.