I’m working on a Statistics exercise and need support.
ANOVA is used to compare more than two population means and determine if at least one of the means is different from the others. Explain why the technique is called Analysis of Variance even though we are comparing means. Provide a real-world example of when ANOVA could be used.
Read the following directions and guidelines:
- Respond to all discussion questions and prompts.
- Your discussion thread and responses should be thorough, thoughtful and substantive.
- Support your statements with examples, experiences, and/or references where applicable.
- Use APA format.
- Your weekly discussion response is due by Friday at 11:30 p.m.
- You must respond to one of your peers’ threads by Sunday at 11:30 p.m.