I’m studying for my Communications class and need an explanation.
The project for this course requires that students critically evaluate how Hofstede’s cultural dimensions help explain a context. Choose any context. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Business practices
(Pick whatever you want I have no preference)
The project should:
- Define Hofstede’s cultural dimensions based on at least four credible, scholarly sources.
- Evaluate your scholarly sources, providing a brief comment on the theoretical aspects of each.
- Discuss the development of the dimensions: how the dimensions originated and came to their current status.
- Discuss the link(s) between the dimensions and your chosen context.
- Discuss the implications of your case on individuals, society, and the public. How does an increased intercultural understanding affect these different groups?
Paper should be 8-10 pages in length and conform to
CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements (Links to an external site.). Your paper should include support for the topic, your analyses and position(s) by citing course readings, and include at least four peer-reviewed references from the library databases in addition to the course textbook.