I’m studying and need help with a Business question to help me learn.
People spend much of their childhood in a classroom. This experience shapes the way they do things throughout their adult lives. The time people spend in the classroom impacts the way adults view the learning process. Many people think the classroom style of learning is the most effective way to learn. This line of thought is exemplified by the methods used in many employee training programs. Training professionals need to understand how adults learn in order for them to design and deliver effective training programs.
Write a paper with a minimum of five paragraphs, 80 to 150 words per paragraph. Gather information from Internet sources and library sources. Address the assignment explained below. Your paper must have an introductory paragraph that tells what the paper is about and a concluding paragraph restating your purpose and bringing the report to a close. You must have at least one major paragraph outlining your main points. Describe the concept of adult learning theory and discuss how it influences employee training. Identify what you would change in the following case to make the training more effective by applying adult learning theory: The Human Resources Director began the training session by announcing the objective of the course. He said, “I will explain how the new payroll system works and how I usually troubleshoot problems during a payroll week.” The Human Resources Director then darkened the room and proceeded to show a series of computer-generated slides that outlined the lecture. The participants were given handouts that showed six slides per page where they could make their own notes. The participants were told to hold their questions and comments until the end of the session.
The goal of this assignment is to help you apply what you’ve learned about adult learning theory from your lessons. This assignment will provide you an opportunity to explain the concept of adult learning theory and how it influences employee training.
1. Type your submission, double-spaced, in a standard print font, size 12. Use a standard document format with 1-inch margins. (Do not use any fancy or cursive fonts.)
2. Include the following information at the top of your paper:
a.Name and complete mailing address
c. Training Concepts, HRM 355
3. Read the assignment carefully and address the topic or issue suggested.
4. Be specific. Limit your submission to the topic or issue suggested.
5. Include a reference page that lists websites, journals, and any other references used in preparing the submission.
6. Proofread your work carefully. Check for correct spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization.
Your project will be based on the following criteria:
Written communication 15%
Here’s a brief explanation of each of these points.
–Provides a clear discussion of the assigned topic or issue
-Addresses the subject in complete sentences, not just simple yes-or-no statements
– Supports his or her opinion by citing specific information from the websites and any other references used
– Stays focused on the assigned issues
-Writes in his or her own words and uses quotation marks to indicate direct quotations
– Includes an introductory paragraph, body, and concluding paragraph
– Uses correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, and sentence structure
– Provides clear organization by using words like first, however, on the other hand, and so on, consequently, since, next, and when
– Makes sure the paper contains no typographical errors
The paper is double-spaced, typed in font size 12, no less than five paragraphs, and contains Internet and library research sources. It includes the student’s
– Name and address
– Student number
– Course title and number (Training Concepts, HRM 355)
– Research project number (41276900)