Write an essay in response to ONE of the following quotations using the following structure and guidance:
1. Write your essay in three sections:
An introduction to the quotation and the life and work of the quoted photographer
A discussion of your understanding of the meaning and relevance of the quotation to photography in
general and particularly as it relates to your selected photographer
A brief description of the life and work of another photographer and the extent to which you believe this
quotation is valid in their work
2. Include two photographs in your submission:
One selected from the work of the quoted photographer that supports your discussion in section two
One selected from the second photographer whose work you discuss in section three
Each photograph should be supported by a clearly worded and relevant caption that you have created
yourself and attribution of copyright to the photographer
Quotations (select one)
1. Photography is about finding out what can happen in the frame. When you put four edges around some facts,
you change those facts. Garry Winogrand
2. I am always surprised at all the things people read into my photos, but it also amuses me. That may be because
I have nothing specific in mind when Iâ€m working. My intentions are neither feminist nor political. I try to put
double or multiple meanings into my photos, which might give rise to a greater variety of interpretations.
3. With photography, I like to create a fiction out of reality. I try and do this by taking societyâ€s natural prejudice
and giving this a twist. – Martin Parr
4. You see the whole thing. You see yourself acting, photographing to show something to the other side, to
people who did not have the opportunity to be there. And you have the idea of the link between these things.
In the end you see documentary photography more as a vector than anything else. And as a vector it links
points of the various concepts of â€œnormalâ€ life. -SebastiÃ£o Salgado
5. Photography helps people to see. -Berenice Abbott
6. To me, photography is the simultaneous recognition, in a fraction of a second, of the significance of an event as
well as of a precise organization of forms which give that event its proper expression. -Henri Cartier-Bresson
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount! Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post write an essay in response to one of the following quotations using the following structure and guidance 1 appeared first on My Nursing Experts.