Essay must be 6 pages in length. Please do not use outside sources,
You must use 2 books and 2 lecture notes that I upload to write this essay
No outside sources!
1. Fromkin, David. Europeâ€s Last Summer: Who Started the Great War in 1914? Knopf, 2004.
2. Kindsvatter, Peter S. American Soldiers. Kansas, 2003.
Choose and respond to ONE of the prompts below. Tell me which one you pick!
1. Explain six core concepts in the study of warfare.
2. Explain the extensive form of the security dilemma and illustrate it with three cases.
3. Explain the behavior of Austria in 1914 and the survival threat.
4. Explain the first and second premises and deductions. You must use illustrations from Fromkin.
5. Explain the short war illusion and its limitations. Must use Fromkin.
6. Explain the rational war choice. Must illustrate using Fromkin.
Use standard formatting with:
â€“ Double spacing,
â€“ 12 point font (Times New R)
â€“ 1 inch margins,
â€“ No more than 1 inch of space dedicated to title and header,
â€“ No extraneous space between paragraphs or headers.
Please include the number of the prompt you are responding to.
Cite lecture and class readings where appropriate;
Include a bibliography and in-text citations,
â€“ Use MLA standard citation style
â€“ Please do not use outside sources,
â€“ Plagiarism will not be tolerated.
Please do not include pictures, charts, or figures in your responses. Please do not copy / paste scans of
lecture notes into the text of your response.
Please stay on topic. Do not submit papers written for other courses.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount! Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post write an essay 228 appeared first on Essay Writers.