NO OUTSIDE SOURCES and use your own words
Only use Lecture notes and the Book
The book you must read and use in this essay is
Yao, X. 2000. An Introduction to Confucianism. Cambridge University Press.
And I will upload all lecture notes No other sources
You must use lecture notes and the book to show you have read all these.
And don’t forget to cite them.
Please stay on topic.
Please include which of the prompt you are responding to.
Choose and respond to ONE of the prompts below.
1. Explain either East Asian law or political economy. (Sources: lectures, Yao)
2. Explain the basis of Confucian international relations. (Sources: lectures, Yao)
3. Compare Mencius and Confucius. (Sources: lectures, Yao)
Use standard formatting with MLA
– Double spacing,
– 12 point font (Times),
– 1 inch margins,
– No more than 1 inch of space dedicated to title and header,
– No extraneous space between paragraphs or headers.
Cite lecture and class readings where appropriate;
– Include a bibliography and in-text citations,
– You should use MLA standard citation style.
– Please do not use outside sources,
– Plagiarism will not be tolerated.
Please do not include pictures, charts, or figures in your responses. Please do not copy / paste lecture notes into the text of your response.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount! Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post write an essay 174 appeared first on Essay Writers.