The identified human service organization :The Administration Children, Youth, and Families (AYCF).
– Analyze the cultural competencies required of the human services professionals in your identified human services organization or system, for effective intervention and collaboration with partners.
Cultural competencies refer to skills and knowledge about cultural factors when working with clients from different social backgrounds.
– Provide information and an analysis on the cultural factors that are unique to your clients that are benefiting from the organizational work or system.
-Elaborate on the cultural backgrounds of the stakeholders and potential partners in your selected community.
– Discuss how understanding the cultural background of those with whom communication and collaboration partnership is planned or established will help avoid misunderstandings and cultural clashes.
– Explain how the diversity of internal and external stakeholders and potential partners strengthens collaborative relationships to better service clients.
Based on the discussion of the cultural backgrounds of the stakeholders and potential partners, analyze how their diversity strengthens collaborative relationships.
– Analyze the cultural and diversity variability that should be taken into consideration when solving organizational issues in a for-profit, nonprofit, or government setting.
– Identify the cultural backgrounds of the staff within the organization, and examine the implications of these differences for the delivery of services and potential partnerships with other organizations.
The post Discuss how understanding the cultural background of those with whom communication and collaboration partnership is planned or established will help avoid misunderstandings and cultural clashes. appeared first on Essay Quoll.