Choose an empirical article that relates to the social-cultural factors and suicide/suicide attempts/suicidal thoughts. Write a summary that addressing each of the points below.
1) What was the hypothesis/research question of the article?
2) Was suicide/self-injury defined and/or measured? How so? Do you have any critique of the way this was done?
3) A discussion on the methods and/or data analysis used in the article
4) Did the authors find evidence for their hypothesis?
5) What’s the next step? Or, what is another study that could help resolve unanswered questions related to this topic?
Click Here To Download
The post 1) What was the hypothesis/research question of the article? appeared first on AssignmentHub.