This paper focuses on: TO DO A CRITICAL REVIEW ON A PRINTED ADVERTISEMENT. Find a latest “printed advertisement” of a brand (or product) in any public sources, such as newspapers, magazines, online media, and website of the brand.
TO DO A CRITICAL REVIEW ON A PRINTED ADVERTISEMENT
1. Find a latest “printed advertisement” of a brand (or product) in any public sources, such as newspapers, magazines, online media, and website of the brand.
2. Write a “critical review” on the “printed advertisement” you choose.
3. Make a softcopy on the “printed advertisement” and put it into your paper. You can also use a series of such of the same product/brand in your review.
There are NO dedicated requirements for the contents of your review; but here below are some of the areas that you may consider to evaluate (or criticize) on the printed advertisement:
Firstly, Brand image and brand positioning.
Secondly, Targeted customer segments.
Thirdly, Message(s) to deliver.
Fourthly, Effects of celebrity.
Furthermore,Channels of delivering this advertisement.
Moreover, Time of launching this advertisement.
Lastly, Details of the advertisement (contexts, styles, scenery, settings, colours, etc.)
Suggestion for improvements
FORMAT & SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
1. Deliverables should include a written report of minimum 1,000 words and a PPT summarizing your report.
Also, There is no limitation on the length or format of the PPT, but students having done the best several PPTs will be invited to present and given bonus points.
2. Include tables, figures, diagrams or photos to illustrate your ideas and discussion.
A paper containing only texts will secure a low grade only! (Refers to Grading Rubrics)
3. Include proper (meaningful) headings or sub-headings.
4. Include references: use APA reference style
5. Cover page should include title of your paper, student name and student.