You have been hired by “Goodle” (a fictitious company) for your creativity and innovative capabilities. Goodle is a high-tech company that
provides services for education providers to support student learning. Their current system allows students to access their course learning
resources and has an inbuilt browser capability. Goodle has a great deal of faith that you will bring some fresh ideas into the company. As the
New Product Development team leader, you have been given complete freedom to spend time developing your own ideas for the company.
• Answer the following 3 activities with reference to the textbook, lecture notes AND to wider research/readings.
• Note: you will not be graded on the extent of innovativeness/creativity of your idea. The important thing is that you are able to demonstrate
an understanding of some of the phases of the New Product Process.
• Responses must be appropriately cited in text and a reference list provided using the Harvard reference format for any external references.
• Open this document and file ‘save as’ with the file name being your student name and number e.g. King, K_200100_BIAE2002_A2.
• Upload your submission into Moodle in Word Document format.
• Word count guide is a total of 3,000 words (for all 3 questions combined) but marks allocation should also be taken into account when
answering the questions and considering word count.