Write a 2000 word technical report which assesses the adoption and usage of one of the pillars of Industry 4.0 within the Australian engineering industry. You may choose any of the following topics:
· Advanced Robotics
· 3D Printing
· Cloud Computing
· Cyber Security
· Internet of Things
· Big Data
Your report should include at least 5 references (not included in the word count) and detail specific examples, benefits and results this technology has brought and other solutions it could solve.
EMS5AEE Group Report 1 – Values (10% of total)
To be conducted in a team of 3-4 students
(make sure all team members are on the report)
Page Limit: 2 pages
Due 27th March at 11pm 30th March
Your team form the executive management of one of the following medium sized engineering companies (as a group you should choose which one you want to do):
- A geotechnical engineering consultancy
- A specialist water engineering consultancy
- An engineering firm specialising in manufacturing for the defence sector
- A telecommunication hardware design firm
Your team has identified that as a company you need to clarify your corporate values which will govern how you do business, treat your staff and customers. For this assignment you should submit the following:
- A short description of your (fictitious) company in terms of the services and goods that you offer. Give your company a name and some background (when was it founded, how many employees are there, where are the offices)
- A mission statement for your company (a 1-2 sentence statement that makes your mission as a company very clear).
- The values you have chosen to govern your company (select 5-6 values)
- The behaviours (both positive and negative) associated with these values
|Criteria/Marks||Poor (0-1)||Average (2)||Good (3)|
|Company Background||Missing key parts of the company background.
Poor English (expression, language, presentation)
|Some of the company background was presented.
Could present more comprehensively and concisely.
Concise and comprehensive.
|Mission Statement||missing or not relevant
Or too general.
|Some what relevant to the question.||Mission statement is clear and reflects the company products and services|
|Values Statement||Poorly presented, needs to be written in terms of values.
Or far too general.
|a few values with some relevant to the company products and services
Or too general statements.
|Well written values that reflects the company values, culture and practices.|
|Behaviour Values/Discussion||Missing many and loosely connected to the values.||Presented missing a few or not well connected to the values||Discusses positive and negative in each values concisely and comprehensively.|