Project MGMT Project Plan PowerPoint
you will be creating a PowerPoint presentation of the project plan that you have been creating throughout this course. As you are creating the presentation, you will draw on assignments that you completed in Units III, V, and VI. (ATTACHED) You will also be including information from the knowledge gained in this unit regarding international projects since you have been advised that there is a possibility of the project being repeated in your company’s branch office in another country. Please choose a country for this assignment, and conduct some research on the country’s culture and environment. (COUNTRY _ CANADA)
Create the presentation from the standpoint that you will be presenting your finished project plan to your stakeholders.Your presentation should consist of at least 15 slides, not counting the title slide and reference slide. Your presentation should include the components listed below.
- Title slide
- Project name and project manager name (you)
- Goals of the project (reason for undertaking the project/anticipated benefits)
- Project cost estimates
- Project structure (functional, matrix, or projectized) with a definition of the structure
- People/departments involved in the project
- Timeline for completion (start date/estimated completion date)
- Work breakdown structure (WBS) of the project
- Three of greatest risks in your project, their effects on the project, and your response to the risks
- Parts of the project that will be outsourced
- Six primary environmental factors that would affect the project when it is taken internationally
- Description of culture shock that may be experienced by employees who go overseas to work on the project and strategies for coping with it
- References slide
Some general guidelines to follow whenever preparing PowerPoint presentations are listed below.
- Design your presentation with the back of the room in mind. It is important that everyone can easily see and read the content.
- Select a professional-looking slide design (appropriate for the presentation/audience). White text on dark background is the easiest for the audience.
- Use font size of at least 24.
- Use color and graphics when appropriate.
- Follow the 6 x 6 rule (no more than six lines per slide/no more than six words per line).
- Utilize the Notes function to add your talking points.
- Avoid complete sentences whenever possible; bullet points work best.
- Add slide transitions to enhance the audience’s experience.
- Make this a WOW presentation!
Be sure that citations and references follow proper APA formatting. You must use at least three references for this assignment, one of which can be your textbook.